This is the Creekstone message from Sunday, Feb. 17, Complete Devotion, the first of six messages in our Revolution mini-series, The Contagious Church.
Here are questions for personal reflection and/or group discussion:
- Of the four devotions, which one do you think is foundational, or the “first domino” that affects the rest? Why would you choose that one?
- Why do you think biblical teaching is so important for the life of the disciple and for the health of the church?
- Why would some folks not value spiritual fellowship/community?
- Why is experiential worship vital for the disciple as well as for visitors who are skeptics or inquirers?
- What does the presence of prayer or lack of prayer say about how my heart is functioning?
- What is the primary contributing factor in becoming a fully devoted disciple of Jesus?