February 24, 2013 • The Contagious Church, Part 2: Supernatural Expecation • Acts 2:43 (Revolution Series)
- The Continuous Expectation They Shared
- The Common Excuses We Make
- The Contemporary Examples We Overlook
- The Fresh Empowerment We Need
- What does a lack of supernatural expectation reveal about how my heart is functioning?
- How does the small Greek word “dia” provide contemporary encouragement for supernatural expectation?
- What are some contemporary examples of the miraculous that we can celebrate?
- What is it about the miraculous that contributes to a church being contagious?
- Read Galatians 3:1-5. In what ways have you been blinded to the cross? What hope does Paul provide in that passage for those who are given fresh eyes to see the glory of God’s grace in Jesus?