March 17, 2013 • The Contagious Church, Part 5: Palpable Joy • Acts 2_46-47a (Revolution Series)
- Why do you think joy is so essential for the church to impact the world with the gospel?
- Why do you think true joy is so elusive?
- Read Jeremiah 2:11-13. What are some “broken cisterns” that we pursue today? Why do these wells not bring true joy?
- Read Hebrews 10:32-34. Why were these Christians able to joyfully accept the confiscation of their property? How was their joy able to transcend their circumstances? How does true, gospel joy differ from circumstantial happiness?
- How did the story about the Haitian woman affect you? How do you think we can have her joy?