March 31, 2013 • The Impossible is Possible • Acts 3.1-10 (Revolution Series)
- Why do I tend to believe that God helps those who help themselves?
- What are lame areas in my life where change seems impossible? What are the areas where I feel the most helpless?
- Jack Miller used to say, “Grace flows downhill.” What are the implications of that statement?
- What if it were possible for lameness/helplessness to be the doorway into a new life of grace, renewal, hope and healing? How might that be possible? What would that look like for me?
- Having experienced grace, what new motive will I have to move into the lame areas of others as an agent of grace?