April 14, 2013 • Listen here: I Pledge Allegiance (Acts 4:1-31)
- How does the idea of pledging allegiance to Jesus alter my concept of “being a Christian?”
- What key factors presented in this passage enable me to maintain allegiance to Jesus when that allegiance is tested?
- Is it possible to have an uncompromising faith without being arrogant? Explain.
- Why is community so important in being a fully devoted disciple of Jesus?
- How does allegiance to Jesus change how I (1) view and use my money, (2) raise my children, (3) date, (4) respond to peer pressure, (5) view my career/vocation, and (5) talk to others about the gospel?