Sunday, May 26, 2013 • Listen here —> My Chains are Gone (Acts 12:1-19)
- Peter is bound (vv. 1-5)
- Peter is rescued (vv. 6-11)
- The disciples are skeptical, then astonished (vv. 12-17)
- The guards are executed (vv. 18-19)
- What are the chains in my life which has imprisoned me in fear and addiction?
- Why do you think we are so surprised when God acts in dramatic, supernatural ways?
- How does this passage illustrate the gospel?
- How would it feel to be able to say, “My chains are gone; I’ve been set free!”