Okay, so I’m an INTJ and resonate with this kind of stuff. But I really think this article by Eric Barker at Time.com has the potential not only to help everyone be more productive in their unique calling, but also to help everyone enjoy their calling more as well.
Here is the summary:
- To-Do Lists Are Evil. Schedule Everything.
- Assume You’re Going Home at 5:30, Then Plan Your Day Backwards.
- Make A Plan For The Entire Week.
- Do Very Few Things, But Be Awesome At Them.
- Less Shallow Work, Focus On The Deep Stuff.
Now, for the entire article that unpacks each of these points, just go here.