The 7-Day Family Devotion Challenge
Christian parents want to disciple their children. But sometimes we don't know where to start.
That's why I created the 7-Day Family Devotion Challenge.
Now, you have a place to start!
With easy-to-lead, biblically grounded, read-aloud lessons designed to help your family tether all of life to the cross of the risen and reigning Jesus, I hope you'll find this family devotion jump-start a helpful way to spend quality time together as a family, slowly but surely dripping a gospel-centered worldview into the hearts and minds of your children.
- Is 100% online, accessible on any device
- Simple but substantive
- Is Bible-grounded, Jesus-centered, and cross-tethered
- Includes an easy-to-lead, read-aloud lesson
- Includes grace-oriented family discussion and application questions
- Includes a closing prayer
By the way, this is designed to be a family discipleship experience where everyone gets to participate. 😀
Anyone in the family may read the lessons. In fact, consider taking turns. Sometimes the parents will read. Other times, let the kids.
The same goes for the discussion questions and the suggested closing prayer.
Nobody is expected to have all the answers. The goal of the discussion is to process the lesson, helping each member of the family:
- Remember God's grace through the cross of Jesus
- Rest in Jesus' gift-righteousness, and
- Be empowered by the Spirit for new life.
The PDF you'll receive contains the login information you'll need to access the challenge. 🙂