Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013 • “The Antidote to Materialism”
Questions for reflection and discussion:
- In what way has your life been affected by the plague of materialism)?
- What does Jesus mean when says that my heart follows my money? In other words, what is the relationship between faith and finances?
- How is generosity the antidote to materialism?
- What fuels, or motivates, genuine “from the heart,” grace-inspired generosity? So, what does it mean if my giving is motivated by duty or guilt, or if I am not giving at all?
- In view of the gospel, what practical steps toward generosity can you take this week?