I was at a meeting last night and heard someone say something that I had to write down.
- Bound people bind people.
- Free people free people.
- Hurt people hurt people.
- Healed people heal people.
I would add a few:
- Condemned people condemn people.
- Loved people love people.
- Forgiven people forgive people.
So simple, yet profound in the implications. How desperately I want to be the free and healed. The only way is to “fix my eyes on Jesus” (Heb. 12:2) knowing that “Jesus himself bore my sins in his body on the cross, so that I might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds I have been healed. “